Versa-Slide® Standard Slide Components
- Designed for standard and custom mold bases
- Available as a complete assembly or individual components
- Sliding mechanics are finished ground, with .005 grind stock left on overall width, bottom of wear plate and slide angle
- Much more economical than a custom slide made from scratch
- Available in 10 different overal widths
Designed in series, profiles from the 25 Series to the 60 Series remain the same with only the widths changing. Since only widths change, guides can be used across all series of slides (except SL-10 & SL-20 Series). Each series from the 25 to the 60 Series comes in three thickness options - .640", 1.140", and 1.640". With each thickness there are three maximum stroke limits, making up nine total standard assemblies in each series (except the 10 & 20 Series). Components can be mixed to form thousands of combinations.
Slide faces attach over the top on the SL-10 & SL-20 Series slides. All other series attach to the front of the slide body.
Made in the U.S.A., there is a distinct advantage to using these off-the-shelf components. Downtime and cost are greatly reduced due to replacements being available for immediate shipment and spares are not required during the mold building process.
Versa-Slide® is a registered trademark of Omni Mold Systems®.